Below are currently listed job opportunities available at MPC. If you are interested in pursuing any of the provided positions, please respond ONLY to the provided contact, do not call or reach out to the church office.
This is a part-time position (less than 20 hours/week). The Hospitality Coordinator provides joyful and strategic oversight to our hospitality efforts for guests and people new to MPC. Serves the mission of MPC by ensuring that each and every person who sets foot on our physical or virtual campus is welcomed into and connected to the Life of our church.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provide oversight regarding hospitality for Sunday morning worship and church-wide special events, which includes greeting, information desks, visitor gifts, and follow-up. This involves the coordination of print signage, welcome literature, visitor forms, and visitor gifts to help welcome members and visitors.
- Follow up with new covenant partners following each Discovery class to engage them in the church community and identify ways to utilize their talents & gifts for ministry.
- Train and recruit welcome team volunteers for Sunday mornings and special events, including greeters and information desk volunteers.
- Engage and track visitors on Sundays and provide weekly follow-up with visitors who fill out visitor forms with an email/letter and a phone call.
- Organize Discovery classes and joining day luncheons in collaboration with the Pastor of Congregational Care.
- Manage “New to MPC” individuals through Planning Center using Workflows to track and assimilate all new visitors.
For a full job description, please contact Jeff Arnold.
This part-time position covers childcare needs on weekdays, evenings, and weekends (outside of Sunday morning). We are looking for people 16 years and older with childcare experience. For a job description, please contact Wendy Greer.
Kids Ministry Assistant
This is a part-time position (15-20 hrs/week). This role provides administrative support for our Kids Ministry, including curriculum, computer and social media support. For a job description, please contact Wendy Greer.
We can't wait to hear from you!